Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I wish I did not have to be at work on such a beautiful day.

*My sweetie is going on a motorcycle ride, and I miss him already. I won't see him again until I'm not sure when.

*I had a great night. Why is it always over so fast?

*OMG championships this week! Will we ever be ready?
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

It's all just so overwhelming.

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
      That it's just my luck that the painting competition that i painted my mini for was redundant because nobody else showed up with an entry for it and it therefore got cancelled.
      Well, that means you win, then, right?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        It's all just so overwhelming.

Well, that means you win, then, right?
        No, means it's cancelled, it's not a competition with just one entry.

Plus all the prize was was ANOTHER minature to paint for another contest xD
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

It's time to be brave and grasp the nettle by the horns or some such.
          Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

Quoth Boggles View Post
            It's time to be brave and grasp the nettle by the horns or some such.
            That's good advice. Sounds a bit painful, though...

Comment

Quoth Fashion Lad! View Post
              Electronics = sex and the perfect perfume for women would be new gadget smell.
              I make salads/sandwiches for a living now. Had a girl come through who said, "I wish I could figure out how to wear Ranch Dressing as cologne, without it feeling nasty. I'd have men falling all over me!"

Sadly, she's probably right.
              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
              HellGate: London

Comment

How disgusting a builder's cleavage is. X_x
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

How tired I am as opposed to how little I did today.
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Funny, I'm thinking about how I'm going to enjoy this bowl of vegetable soup and bottle of beer sitting next to me.
                    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

*I'm trying to figure out how by trying to be nice to Becks and her fiance turned into a fight...

*trying to figure out what is the best thing for my cat...

*trying to figure out why work would give me 40+ hours 2 weeks in a row then bump me down to 30 with no warning...

*trying to decide whether to be thankful that I have to work tomorrow so I can't try to drown my problems with yummy delicious whiskey...
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Right now, I'm thinking about getting off my butt and getting my sheets out of the dryer so I can get the bed made up.

And how bad will this coming week be at work, as Mouth Almighty is taking yet another vacation (she just had one in early August.)

And do I really want to answer that email I got on MySpace from some guy who apparently thinks I'm looking for a relationship that I just discovered a couple of hours ago? While yes, I would like a mate, however I'm not so sure online would be a good way to go about it for me.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I may have a tapeworm. Great how did this happen? Why can't I find pictures of what the symptoms look like? Stupid ineffective internet.
                          My Wajas cave

Comment

I'm tired of feeling like this.

Comment

I'm tired of feeling...tired.

I feel like a cranky toddler right now. *pout*

*headdesk*
                              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Plaidman, try being 37 and going through most of what you're going through.

Right now, I'm thinking that I can't ever do anything right, at least not when it matters most. I've just lost the best thing that ever happened to me because I couldn't stop myself from making really big, really stupid mistakes. I knew when I was doing them that it was wrong, but I went ahead and did it anyway and now I'm paying the price.
                                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X