• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking:

-My ankle hurts.
    -I should call my mom.
    -My ankle hurts.
    -I should stop eating these cookies. (omnomnom)
    -ow. ow ow ow.
    -I should go to bed.
    -I wanna hear a song now. Why is music not playing? Why did I forget to do that?
    -Dinner was yummy.
    -My ankle hurts.
    -YAY PAINKILLERS! (Advil, in this case.)
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I'm thinking:

The next guy I date has to be under the age of 30 and living in his own apartment. Or with roommates. Roommates that aren't related to him (read: parents).

I really don't want to go to the doctor tomorrow.

I really don't want to do anything tomorrow.

The Reader was a really slow movie.

Comment

I was remembering a time when I was totally pain free and wished I could have that again.

On the same note, I'm glad it's not my back that is in pain, because that pain is 100% worse than the pain I'm in on a daily basis.

I was wondering why old people move so slow till another person tries to get by them and suddenly they can move better than I can. It doesn't matter if they are driving or just walking around the store.

I was thinking about how I have to keep starting and stopping going to college, based on when we have the extra money and if I will ever get the Ph.D I wanted.

I was wondering if my children will think I am a good mother when they are older.

Did I mention that I can think of more than one thing at a time?
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Wishing I didn't procrastinate so much.

Thinking about how if I hadn't procrastinated, I could sleep tonight.

Contemplating Cherokee basket-weaving designs.

That I'm actually relieved now to be single - too burnt out now to deal with the drama that inevitably seems to come with relationships around here. Didn't see that one coming really.

Comment

Two things... When will I get a job? When will I see my Wolf next?

Comment

Right now, I'm thinking just how well my latest plan is working out, (I've already hooked one person and got her to laugh. ) and am mourning the store's loss of a really cool co-worker. The guy was one of those people that you could really sit down with and talk to, without fear of any "Eh, you're boring now. Go away," or any TMI stuff. People like that are true treasures.
              SC: "Are you new or something?"
              Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Let's see now...

"Does the MG's gas tank have pinholes, or does it simply enjoy stinking up the house and garage?"

"Was it really necessary for the kitties to pounce on me at 3am last night?"

Er, that's about it
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

You must be really petty to think I'm joking about THAT.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

...and now I'm thinking "I'm a bit lost" after EQ's comment.
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Not worth bitching about, sorry Protege.

I seem to be having a bad day and it appears someone took my rather serious comment to be a joke. I wasn't joking.

I'm thinking I could use a hug right about now.
                      Last edited by Evil Queen; 09-14-2009, 05:59 AM.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Right now, I'm thinking that I really wish it were possible to just mentally will your life to be over, a la the Martians in Robert A. Heinlein's classic novel Stranger in a Strange Land. If that were possible, I'd just go to sleep and never wake up.
                        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

I'm thinking Ditto, Jack. Life sucks.

Comment

*Now I'm wondering why everyone is so sad. *hugs all around*

*is it 8 oclock YET!
                            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                              "Was it really necessary for the kitties to pounce on me at 3am last night?"
                              I'm sure it was absolutely necessary to them.

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                              I'm thinking I could use a hug right about now.

I'm thinking I should do something productive.
                              Also, this is a really awkward position for typing.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm thinking...

Need a job need a job need a job... Stuck on a loop. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X