Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm done. Copies tomorrow. File on Tuesday. Then wait.

Procrastination sucks.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• How much does it cost to get something bound...?
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• when will the missing him not suck so much?
        i need to clean my car
        ...moo
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

• Why am I not dating this man?

Oh right because he's a friend, who as much as he'll flirt with me, will never seriously consider me as someone to have a relationship with. Damnit.
          Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
            when will the missing him not suck so much?
            Because you need it.
            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Now I'm lusting after these shoes.

Decisions decisions...this may come down to a coin flip.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Now I'm lusting after these shoes.

Decisions decisions...this may come down to a coin flip.
                I vote Converse.

Edit: American Idiot, the musical?
                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 04-21-2010, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• I dunno. Pumas are awesome sauce.

Comment

• I loathe shopping for pants, bras and dresses.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that TicketBastard™ sucks even more ass than I thought they did!

Also thinking that if scalpers have automated software that allows them to snatch up all of the available tickets in the blink of an eye, then someone ought to invent automated software that allows the "Little Guy" to get in and secure his tickets BEFORE THE SCALPERS! But that'll never happen, because that would make sense, and if it makes sense, it's not allowed!
                      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• I do not like people. Especially the one annoying lady who knows everything and keeps talking over me. Also wondering how much sock yarn one needs to create a icord noose.

Maybe I'll just knit a ball gag. I have a pattern for that and it'll use less yarn than an icord noose. a stranded noose would just break. She's a big girl.

Comment

• I'm thinking Irving Patrick Freleigh has great taste in shoes.

I should stop staring at those boxes on the floor and ship them.

Who I can talk into going to see The Losers with me. (mmm Chris Evans)

How badly I want it to be May so I can go see the Corsairs

Squee! Planes, cars and hot geeky guys who like planes and cars *drool*

I have no idea where my stuffed vulture went and it's upsetting. Where are you Buzz! speak to me man!
                          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I'm thinking shankyknitter's yarn budget is too tight to waste it on idiots.

And that I've really paid enough for being stupid, the foot can be better now, thankyouverymuch.

Comment

• When Christmastime comes again, and they play "Baby It's Cold Outside" over the PA, I'm telling everybody the guy in that song is drugging the woman so he can have his way with her.

Ah, the things you learn on Cracked.com

Comment

• It's quiet.

Comment

Working...
                                X