X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why, thank you, person above me!
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me changed her avatar for Easter, even though it is still St. Patrick's Day.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• The person above me has publicized the until-now most secretive of Irish diplomacy secrets! Oh no!

Comment

• The person above me still requires, I believe, some more rum.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me wouldn't happen to have any aspirin, would he? I've got a killer headache.

Comment

• The person above me needs an iradney (TM) head massage for her headache (the ppl at work love me for them!)
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me should meet me for a massage contest.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me is SO on...once I've moved to Canadalandia
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me can practice on me if they wish!?

(and to the person above the person above the person above me, yes. (damned if I can work it out anyhow its meant at Princess-Snake))
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me had a hell of a good Idea and I would also like to volunteer to judge said message competition (I've known a few message therapy students, some of them made me forget my own name).
                      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• I want to know where the person above me gets his massages.

Comment

• The person above me is very curious.

I hate to disappoint, but the answer is nowhere anymore
                          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me gets his massages from Nowhere - the Land where "Someone at the store told me ....", "Ida Know" and "Not Me" all live.

Comment

• The person above me seems to be familiar with these mythical places.

Comment

• 'tis true I know of mystical places/of tangerine dreams and marshmallow laces/with pretty pink pixies floating on air/and you sit down by the lake without nary a care.

Comment

Working...
                                X