Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is giggling at my misfortune, charming I'm sure!

A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post

I'm more likely to witness the draining of the atlantic!
      Really? Is that what they're calling it on your side of the pond these days?

The person above me sounds as bored as I am.

Comment

• The person above me is correct insofar as boredom is concerned, however I am slightly confused as to the first part of the post, I was merely using an image that is virtually impossible!

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
          however I am slightly confused as to the first part of the post, I was merely using an image that is virtually impossible!
          I was just trying to have a little fun with the person above me. I'm blaming the decongestants. :sagacious nod:

Comment

• The person above me is also a discworld fan
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has a little dancing thing as an avatar.
              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• The person above me has a sorceress as their avatar.
                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has Teal'C as his avatar and this Teal'C person does not sleep but meditates and doesn't know what an Oprah is. I wonder if the person above me has any similarities with his avatar.

Comment

• The person above me has a lady wearing black as their avatar.

Comment

• The person above me should note that the lady in black in my avatar is me on my honeymoon! I was skinnier then.

Comment

• The person above me would like to be skinnier.

Hey, my prediction came true!!! Just call me the Oracle of CS!
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me is the Oracle of CS.
                          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• The person above me has proclaimed the person above them to be the Oracle of CS. What did the Oracle get right anyway?

Comment

• If the person above me were to go back to page 205, she would find that before I went to bed last night, I predicted at least three pages would be added to the thread by the time I came back this evening. When I logged on around 6:00, we were on page 208.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me, known now as the Oracle of CS, predicted that when she came back to check this thread, it would have grown by 3 pages and she was correct. You're too awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X