Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the person above me will be buying a crapton of DVDs soon, money well spent from the sound of it!
    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me should also hop on this money spending train.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is encouraging buying DVDs of shows. Last time I did that, I got to season 5 of gilmore girls and then they came out with a box set that was less money then I had already spent. Now I am more cautions.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is more cautious when she buys shows on DVD. But she needn't worry since SG-1 is already out in a box set.

Comment

• The person above has let the secret out that SG-1 is already a box set. Yeah, we don't have the box set.

Comment

• The person above me *wants* the box set.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me, is, unfortunately, incorrect. We already have the seasons - just all individually bought. *le sigh*

Comment

• The person above me only therefore requires the box!
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I will give the person above me "the box", but I bet he won't like the box I give him and where I put it! I'm just joking! I am not a violent person (unless you count me beating people up in Soul Caliber 3 or when I play a half-orc barbarian in a D&D game).

Comment

• The person above me is only violent in video games.

Comment

• the personabove me is encouraging me to spend money, tis the season!
                        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me will be spending money this season.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has two cats.
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me would do well owning a mongoose.

Comment

• Quoth Trayol View Post
                                The person above me would do well owning a mongoose.
                                The person above me has given me a confusing suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                                X