This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has scared eyes.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• The person above me is still here
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is in omaha.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is under appreciated according to his sig
          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has a thing against knee caps.

Comment

• The person above me has a brain that is empty on one side and insane on the other. (Haven't had my coffee yet so I might still be under the influence of sleep instead of caffeine).

Comment

• The person above me knows the virtues of rum, which is one of the only things I'll drink. She also needs coffee again (weren't we just here yesterday )
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should note I now need coffee everyday as I am now in agreement with a co-worker of mine that says "Too much blood in the caffeine stream is a bad thing."

Comment

• The person above me has the same mentality as a lot of my friends, only they drink mountain dew and pepsi
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me wants to be a trouble-causing flying monkey

Comment

• The person above me already has been so today.

Comment

• The person above me is still on leave, and I hope he's not as bored as he's been recently

Comment

• The person above me is correct about the leave (until Friday, I go back to work on saturday) I have however had a very satisfying (if slightly painful) couple of hours chopping wood (the blisters are awful! )

Comment

• The person above me has yet to chop off any limbs and hopefully keeps up that trend

Comment

• The person above me has a quote from one of my favourite comics of all time. (One day, I will buy a ticket to the States JUST to attend a Con Randy's at so I can gush at him )
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X