Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me's excitement was shortlived as the person above them is once again off line
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is very knowledgeable in her local weather conditions
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is excited when I'm online. YAY!! You like me! You really like me! (sounds just like Sally Field)

Comment

• The person above me is well liked
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me and the person above them value my opinion, *basks in the glow* YAY!
            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is <<<<<glowing>>>>.

Comment

• The person above me uses colors! And your icon is incorrect. If you throw the apple at the morons, it works just fine

Comment

• *falls over from laughing at the person above me* You mean I have to throw the apple and not just eat it? I guess I'll have to start boning up on my ball throwing I suppose.

Comment

• The person above me now understands the proper technique for getting rid of morons

Comment

• The person above me has officially educated me on how to get rid of morons in my life.

Comment

• The person above me will hopefully now be moron free.

Comment

• The person above me was encouraged to smile by the person below them.
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me likes to talk in riddles but I have seen through his riddle and figured out the answer!

Comment

• The person above me has a unique yet perfect way to rid themselves of morons.
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has just reminded me that I need to bring lots o' apples to work on Saturday and hand them out to "C" and "L" my 2 managers at the Gaming Store. They'll need them especially with the "special" customer known as "Paint Chips".

Comment

Working...
                                X