Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me doesn't realize that it's always at a target whether paper or not. But I'm a good person who doesn't do bad things!

Damn... the person above me understands the relaxation of shooting.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is a good person, but I think she may be telling a small fib with the second half of that sentence
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me and I should have a little competition if we ever meet!

EDIT

Double Bugger
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I believe the person above me has been bearten to the punch
          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has challenged me. I'm always up for reasons to shoot but as of yet am only good if I shoot a bit slowly.

Edit: Damn now you've all got me doing it too. The person above should trust me when I say I listen to the angel on my shoulder.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has accepted my challenge, snap shooting it is!

Comment

• The person above me is going to be putting me to shame.

Comment

• The person above me is probably incorrect, although I have won shooting competitions in the past, and held marksmanship awards I haven't picked up a rifle in around 3 years!

Comment

• The person above me is very out of practice but should know that I only started shooting in the year or so and tend to accidently flinch a little sometimes. Though my friend is supposed to be teaching me more soon.

Comment

• The person above me is learnining how to shoot! Ace!

(If you want any tips PM me, but your friend will probably say exactly the same though I'd imagine)

Comment

• The person above me is an excellent marksman.

Comment

• The person above me has recomended some nice tv shows for me to watch.

Comment

• The person above me is 21 years old.

Comment

• The person above me will only be correct about that for 21 days

Comment

• The person above me is going to have her birthday soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X