Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has wished me an early happy birthday They also have some good shooting advice!
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me will hopefully get blotto when it is their birthday!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is only half right. I usually only get somewhat buzzed and I may not even do that depending on who I'm hanging out with.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me may or may not get blotto on her birthday. I'll get blotto for you!

Comment

• The person above me never needs an excuse to exercise her right to drink rum!

Comment

• The person above me stated the obvious

As for *this* person, after what happened last night, he could *use* some rum...
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• The person above me has definately had a rough night and should be having that rum.

Comment

• The person above me has a good point and hopefully the person above them will start to feel better.

Comment

• The person above me hopes the person above her gets better

And happy birthday for 3 weeks from now
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me has also wished me an early happy birthday! And has a cute puppy.

Comment

• The person above me has jolted my memory about all the innuendo about shooting!

ie dry firing
                        Test and adjust your position
                        Five rounds rapid, five rounds rapid
                        UP! (shortly follwed by) DOWN!

Comment

• The person above me has proven that I'm not the only one who's not innocent. Or good at keeping their mind out of the gutter.

Comment

• The person above me has joined the Cult of Dirty Minds.
                            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me really ought to join if they haven't already.

Comment

• The person above me is making me smile broadly!

Comment

Working...
                                X