Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is having a good day I hope and has possibly had a chance to heal from all the yard work.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is hoping for the best, I'm preparing for the worst!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me will hopefully be plesantly proven wrong.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is obviously sending good vibes to the person above them to have a wonderful day.

Comment

• The person above me is correct and will also be receiving good vibes to have a wonderful day.

Comment

• I thank the person above me for sending me good vibes. I'm going to need them.

Comment

• The person above me sounds like they are having a bad day.

Comment

• The person above me is sort of correct. After lunch, I plan on moving furniture around by myself in my living room. This has the potential of making the rest of my day bad.

Comment

• The person above me is going to have a bad day.
                    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is finally awake. Jeeze

And hopefully the person above them will have a nice day despite furniture moving.

Comment

• The person above me thinks I should join the Cult of Dirty Minds. Little does she know, i'm the high priestess! :P
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me is awesome!

Comment

• The person above me is nice in sending me good vibes for my furniture moving, but i still ended up hurting. (I didn't hurt myself, but my back and legs aren't happy with me. ).

Comment

• The person above me needs some relaxation

Comment

• The person above me is correct in that I need some relaxation. I have received in my e-mail a coupon for $20 off a facial at a local Day Spa. I just might take the Day Spa up on that offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X