Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me would feel much better after a relaxing facial.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me was wrong. Alas, with a trip to the tip and some other delightful tasks.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has me confused.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is confused as I have talked about a post about a page and a half back about a wish for lack of yard work, unfotunately I had to do some.

Comment

• The person above me was not freed from yard work. His poor hands are getting no rest.

Comment

• The person above me is expressing sympathy for my sore hands, infortunately the blisters have now burst and I have raw skin on my hands.
              ow
              OW
              OW!

Comment

• The person above me needs a way for his hands to magically heal soon.

Comment

• The person above me wears tights in preference to socks.

Comment

• The person above me has heard of my hatred towards socks.

Comment

• The person above me posted it on these very boards!

Comment

• The person above me is very correct. And should learn to hide from yard work better.

Comment

• The person above me should attempt to hide all of me in a garden less than 40 feet in length!

Comment

• The person above me has issued me a challenge. I'm the master at making things fit.

Comment

• The person above me has made me giggle

(Maybe I should get my mind out of the gutter!)

Comment

• The person above me has their mind in the most fun place ever even if that was not what I meant by my statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X