Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is at least keeping me company down here in the gutter!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me will not be lonely at least! Yay I have internet again! Wheeee
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• I think the person above me didn't send me enough good vibes as I have a splitting headache because my daughter has been throwing a non-stop tantrum for the past 45 minutes.

Comment

• The person above me is having a long day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and they will find some asprin or something similar for their headache.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has said Something Positive to the person above her.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I will now say something positive about the person above me: Something positive about the person above me. Actually, the person above me is a nice person from what I know of her on the boards. And I hope she has a nice day tomorrow. (Extra Strength Tylenol is great).

Comment

• The person above me seems to be in a better mood. I will refrain from sending good vibrations their way as mine seem to be cursed

Comment

• to the person above me. It's okay. I just think the little one (who happens to be 44 inches tall - and I'm 63 inches tall ) was overly tired. We've been waking up between 6:30 and 7 AM every morning. But my daughter thinks sleep is for the weak 'cos she fights it like Ali fought his opponents in the ring.

Comment

• The person above me as a daughter who has a mentality on sleep that I can understand.

Comment

• The person above me dislikes sleep?

Comment

• the person above me has some very sore hands that I hope have a chance to heal
                        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me recently learnt about squishies!
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me educated me in the art of squishies
                            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has learned a new art!

Comment

• The person above me was right in their earlier assumption that I don't like sleep in the sense that I don't like going to sleep some days. Sleeping itself I'm awesome with.

Comment

Working...
                                X