Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has impeccable taste!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me recommended a nice camera to my friend/coworker yesterday
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The people above me should have mercy on me for missing the party and having the beathen-to-the-punchedness I usually incur dispursed among them

sorry guys, I've been paying bills and I'm a bit tipsy
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• Tsk tsk. The person above me has missed the party but will be forgiven
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is a forgiving person.
            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is waiting for me to get hit by lightning.

Comment

• Why would the person above the person above me be waiting for the person above me to be hit by lightening?

Comment

• The person above me should know that it's only a matter of time before one god or the other decides to put me in my place.

Comment

• *dies laughing at the person above me* Oh goodness gracious! What have you done to the Gods and/or Goddesses to get them all mad at you?

Comment

• The person above me needs to know I'm not very respectful towards my betters. Not to mention I'm blasphemous and probably don't listen to that angel on my shoulder as often as I should. But mostly cause I'm upity.

Comment

• The person above me should know these are qualities (most of them anyway) that some of us value and respect and she should know that you don't make history by following the rules or by being respectful
                        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me should note that most of the people who made history died horrible deaths! And while the people here may respect and value them, that doesn't mean there aren't higher ups who don't

Comment

• the person above me should remember that not all people who make history die horrible deaths and that rocking the boat, in moderation gets you noticed by your betters, you just have to walk the line between no BS and thorn-in-their-side

Comment

• The person above me should know that I try to walk the line but I'm clumsy and tend to fall one way or the other

Comment

• The person above me is in a good mood this morning

being clumsy/making mistakes is fine as long as you learn from them, just try to fall to the "no BS" side of the line

Comment

Working...
                                X