Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has made a good point which I will try to remember.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has decided to follow good points made to them. And as for displeasing The Gods, I have displeased the God of Rings as I got a new ring from The Concorde Collection yesterday evening and I have to return it as part of the decoration fell out.

Comment

• The person above me had bad luck with rings. Hopefully the next one is better.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has a real funny signature.
          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me will sadly not be here as much for a bit. We'll miss you!

Comment

• The person above me has just told me some bad news in their post above me!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me had bad news delivered to him.

Comment

• The person above me is good at giving out hugs.

Comment

• The person above me appears to have a dancing peanut as an avvie, which kinda goes along well with my dancing Shin Chan.
                    You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me has an avatar that I find slightly distracting... (sorry...)
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me is being distracted by a icon with a waving butt.

Comment

• The person above me is not distracted by an icon with a dancing bottom.

Comment

• The person above me has an apple of happy goodness icon.
                            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me amuses me

Comment

• The person above me is amused
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X