Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is a alcohol expert!

Bah!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Appologies to the person above me for accidently beating them to the punch
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should always form a polite queue for the punch, especially the alcoholic version!

Comment

• The person above me has a point and there does seem to be a lot of alcohol on this thread as of late
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is suggesting there is too little thread in this alcohol stream!

Comment

• The person above me should know that there is still, not enough rum despite that!

Comment

• The person above me should make a still!

Comment

• The person above me has a good idea, though when I got bored I'd end up throwing random things in just for the fun of it to see what happened and so most of the rum would probaby taste bad

Comment

• The person above me has posted a recepie (bad spelling because I'm tired, its four minutes to midnight, deal with it! ) for disaster!

Comment

• The person above me has trouble with the spelling when he gets sleepy.

Comment

• The person above me is six hours behind, so probably isn't as sleepy as I am right now!

Comment

• The person above me is somewhat wrong. I can't tell if I am or not. Weekends screw with me!

Comment

• The person above me is confused.

Comment

• The person above me is not....I don't think?

Comment

• The person above me is correct, for I am now very tired!

Comment

Working...
                                X