Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is being silly. It's only 12 their time It's not that late!
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should realise its now nearly half past, I've done a full days work and I woke up at 08:30 yesterday morning!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me wakes up much too early!!
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me must wake up early for classes.
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me must do the same probably (though I only have to wake up early for work as I am not taking any classes till next fall semester)

Comment

• The person above me is not taking classes until the fall; I'm thinking of taking classes this summer, so I might just have to go in her place. However, the class I'm taking is an evening class.

Comment

• The person above me should know that throwing any apple hard enough, will keep stupid people away.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• The person above me has reminded me that I need to strengthen my right arm so I can start throwing apples at stupid people. I think I'll start with the guy I work with on the afternoons on Saturdays.

Comment

• The person above me needs an apple gun

Comment

• The person above me is a fellow Illinoisan. \o/
                      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• The person above me lives in an awesome state (not sure why it's awesome but I'll keep saying it anyway...)

Comment

• What does the person above me think about Maryland?
                          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me should know I don't actually have much opinions about any states and mostly just say Illinois is cool because I'm there. Though Maryland sounds fairly nice.

Comment

• The person above me knows I was just joking with her in my previous post, right?
                              "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                              You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• I'm going to assume that the person above me lives in Maryland

For what it's worth, I enjoyed my time there in the summer of 2005 (I had about a month of job training, but barely left the SIU campus)
                                "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Working...
                                X