Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me finally was able to get her child to sleep a couple days ago.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has caused me to start thinking about watching the sci-fi shows I'm behind on.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is making a wise deision.

Comment

• The person above me thinks watching sci-fi shows is a good idea.

Comment

• The person above me should know that it really really is
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has the cutest little dancing icon that sometimes mesmorizes me...I don't know why. The person above me is also a "dispatcher" - we are fellow "keepers of the dots"
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• The person above me is mesmorized and has used a great term for dispatchers that I've never heard before.

Comment

• The person above me has decided to dominate the world with her dancing avatar!

Comment

• The person above me should know that she can change her avatar tomorrow.

Comment

• The person above me has remembered to remind the person above him about changing her avatar on Wednesdays.

Has anyone above me noticed that this thread seems to have slowed down a bit since "The Person Below You" and "Scavenger Hunt" got started?
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has pointed out that this thread has slowed down since the "person below you" and the "scavenger hunt" threads have started. We've got to be more proactive about "our" thread!

Comment

• Then I will not tell the person above me that I am also The Person Below her...
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has let the cat (or the dog, so to speak ) out of the bag by letting me know she's the one below me in the other thread!

ETA: If you have cable, you should watch Noggin. I like the "Upside Down Show". Also, the moose has wooden antlers that move/sway/"dance" to the music.

Comment

• The person above me is an advocate of Noggin

Comment

• The person above me dislikes being gazumped.
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X