Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is absolutely correct. The sig is one of the most favorite matches of the person typing this.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• The person above me has a new avatar.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• The person above me has a relative on who is on the boards, and a relative who is not. (or several perhaps! )
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me does not have a relative on the boards (correct?)
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me also doesn't have a relative on the boards either.

Comment

• The person above me is correct though eventually maybe my sister.
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me's sister might be joining the boards. Yay for family!

Comment

• The person above me has done their wednesday icon change

Comment

• The person above me has noticed that I performed my Wednesday icon change.

Comment

• The person above me's last two icons have been Maxine icons. (at least I think that's her name)

Comment

• The person above me is correct that my last and now current icons have been of Maxine. I like Maxine. She's feisty.

Comment

• The person above me likes feisty woman. (the really old feisty ones can be awesome)

Comment

• The person above me should note that I'll probably be an old and feisty woman as both of my Grandmothers were.

Comment

• The person above me should know that that is awesomeness.

Comment

• The person above me is remarking upon the awesomeness of being an older feisty women.
                                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Working...
                                X