Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me would not have been grossed out as my cut looks basically nonexistant in the pictures.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me had 'a' stitch
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is belittling the fact that a knife stabbed 1/4 of an inch into my hand
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is a clutz! (well on that occasion anyway! )

Comment

• The person above me is correct though probably a bit more then they realize. Just usually not that bad!

Comment

• The person above me is not that big of a klutz.

Comment

• The person above me should have a glass of wine and some chocolate (because I said so! )

Comment

• The person above me has told me to have wine & chocolate and I need it. I already took one cat to the vet and now I have to take the other one to the vet shortly.

Comment

• The person above me also needs a big net!

Comment

• The person above me says I need a big net. What I need is a transporter. I also need some rope to tie my daughter to her chair. The couch is upended and guess where she wants to sit? :insert headache-y smiley face here:

Comment

• The person above me needs a good stiff drink and a weekend without the kids/pets.
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• The person above me would be correct that I need the stiff drink & a long weekend by myself. I would also like to propose that I print off Kus' cosplay pics and drool all over them too.

Comment

• The person above me will be nice enough to send me copies of Kus' pics...

...because I have dial up and clicking links is a pain.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me is the awesomeist.
                              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• The person above me is very complimentary about her sister

Comment

Working...
                                X