Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has almost no laundry to do. Now you're free to do my laundry.

Comment

• The person above me can let me do their laundry for them!

Yar boo sucks to you BSE!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should note that I hate doing laundry, and I really hate folding laundry. *le sigh* I'm going to be rich and get people to do my laundry for me.

Comment

• The person above me hates doing laundry as much as I do. (and probably thought the same way as I did when I was younger that having kids made doing laundry at least bearable because you love your kids and it's for them.)

IT DOESN'T! I hate doing laundry even more now because I have to do MORE.

Comment

• The person above me feels the same about having added clothing to their laundry piles.

Comment

• The person above me should meet my dad. All he does, every Sunday, from nine in the morning till five in the evening, is do and fold laundry.

He won't let anyone else do it. He likes it too much.

Comment

• The person above me's father is very ritualistic about laundry

I was a professional laundry person for 4 of the most interesting months of my life and probably folded more towels and napkins in that time than most people will ever see, but I still love laundromats. just something nostalgic about industrial laundry equiptment
                "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me now has seen the knife I was talking about.
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has excellent taste in knives and is recovering well from her injury
                    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me works with several fellow CS people
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• the person above me was recently awakened by an earthquake, which is unusual for her area of the continent

Comment

• The person above me was lucky to have not had to also wake up is such a state of confussion.

Comment

• I agree with the person above me, especially since there's a large fault line in Omaha, but thankfully no tectonic activity.

I'm what you might call a disaster junkie; I've chased tornadoes, I want to weather out a hurricane, I hope someday I'll get to use the fire, first aid, and life raft training, but one force of nature I have no desire to encounter is an earthquake. I'd rather engage in melee combat with 5 hungry anacondas, a t-rex, and a dozen robotic assassin koala bears!

Comment

• The person above me has amused me with the idea of robotic assassin koala bears

Comment

• The person above me is amused by the idea of robotic assassin koala bears. And so am I!

Comment

Working...
                                X