Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is amused which is always a good way to start the morning. (if it's morning there)
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should note that it's 9:27 AM where I am sitting as I'm typing this response.

Comment

• The person above me is an hour ahead of me so it is technically still morning for them.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• the person above me is in the central timezone, and so am I!
          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is also awake at an early hour

Comment

• The person above me is correct, but should know I'm not a morning person...I just work nights.
              "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is still awake rather than having recently woken up

Comment

• the person above me makes a good point

Comment

• The person above me really hates it when the next shift gets in late.
                    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• The person above is a friend of Jimmy.
                      Military Spouse Support.
                      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• I'm assuming the person above me is looking forward to July 18th

Comment

• The person above me is posting on his "friday" night off work!!!
                          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• The person above me has nice signature that made me chuckle.
                            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has gotten me back into the movie/tv show marathon watching mood.

Comment

• The person above me has an avatar that dances like I do sometimes.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X