Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is making me hungry for tortilla chips.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should go buy themselves some Tostitos.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me should note, there is no longer any tostitos in my house 'cos hubs likes to make a delicious chili/cheese dip thingee and it's all gone now.

Comment

• The person above me should know that their locatin does have buildings in which one could percure Tostitos for an exchange of papers and small metal discs.

Comment

• The person above me uses paper and metal? I thought it was all little plastic cards now...

Comment

• The person above me does not know about the metal and paper that can be used for procuring products of the edible (and non-edible) varieties of stuffs. All she has is plastic stuffs.

Comment

• The person above me does not know that I actually do carry cash. I thought I was a dying breed, though

Comment

• The person above me should be wary of the plastic things as they can be easily manipulated for anothers purpose, unlike paper and metal.

I was actually gazumped but what I wrote still works. Yay me!
                  Last edited by Trayol; 04-21-2008, 11:52 PM. Reason: Gazumption

Comment

• The person above me is very honest, as he did not have to admit he was gazumped!

Comment

• The person above me is not a dying breed as I try to keep some paper and metal on me just in case ... like I need a taxi ride home or something.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I too try to keep paper on my person but no metal as I do not like the jingling.

Comment

• The person above me must be like me: Whenever I get metal in my pockets, and once I get home, I put it in a special container, and then after a month or two or three, I take it to my bank, throw it into the change counter and get anywhere between $20 and $50 in paper money!

Comment

• The person above me has a good system.
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The avatar of the person above me is making me want to boogie-ooogie-ooogie even though I am at my desk at work.
                              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• The person above me should definitely dance despite being at work. It will be fun honest.
                                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X