Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me promotes dancing at work. Blame her if your co-workers then think you're crazy.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is suggesting I get blamed for suggesting fun things
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me shouldn't be blamed for suggesting fun things, she should be promoted to fun-time manager at he work!

Comment

• The person above me should be promoted to rum manager.
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me should be promoted to "finds all the technical discrepancies" in the Stargate: SG1 episodes. BTW, are you excited about the (possible) new spin-off?

Comment

• The person above me dances - with dictionaries!
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• The person above me should note the reason I dance with dictionaries is because they're so light on their toes!

Comment

• The person above me is a fan of an excellent sci-fi series I just completed the 2nd season of!

I'm happy to report that there's been an addition to the list of things to waste money on when I'm rich; a full-size spinning, light up replica of the stargate on my estate, and possibly a TAZER wrapped up to look like a Jaffa staff weapon
                  "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me wants an awesome sounding tazer
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should come to my work place and we can bogie oogie oogie together!
                      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• The person above me has given a tempting suggestion!

Comment

• The person above me should come to my place of work too and we can boogie together too. (And you can explain to me why one of the Ass Mans doesn't like me, but yet he's now following me around?)

Comment

• The person above me has offered a fun idea. As to the other bit, I do not know, but I can offer to persuade him to be nicer

Comment

• The person above me should note that the Ass Man that has a problem with me is several years older than me, hasn't had a steady job (except the Military and the gaming store), hasn't had a girlfriend in years and acts like either a silly 14-year-old girl or as a snobby "I'm better than you 'cos I wrote Tales from the Traveling Vagabond and now I've just had Noble Wild published."

Comment

• The person above me is dealing with someone who sounds odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X