Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is correct when she says the Ass Man is odd. I just don't like to work with him. I used to work past my time of clocking out ('cos annoying Ass Man would come in up to a half hour late) and I'd work the C's lunch shift. Now, I clock out as soon as 2 PM rolls around (and there's no customers around).

Comment

• The person above me has to work with a character named Ass Man, and I feel sorry for her.

Comment

• The person above me sympathises with the person above her.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I hope the person above me sympathizes with me too. and to the perosn above the person above me: That's what I'll do! I'll put Ass Man in a short story and kill him off! YAY!

Comment

• The person above me has found a very nice theraputic way of dealing with it.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me agrees with my story idea. Now I just have to figure out how to stop giggling every time I look at him.

Comment

• The person above me shouldn't worry too much about the giggling so long as they are enjoying themselves
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has given me some great advice! Thanks!

Comment

• The person above me may need some help shortly shifting a body...

Comment

• I have no clue what the person above me is talking about. But he is volunteering to help move said body that doesn't exist, I'll take that help.

Comment

• The person above me stated they were going to write a story and kill off a character...?

Comment

• The person above me should know I make an awesome getaway driver and will also volunteer help.

Comment

• The person above me also has a suitable vehicle for said task

Comment

• The person above me has noticed how multi functional my vehicle is.

Comment

• The person above me has a multi-functional vehicle. As to the person above the person above me, I'm putting you in my story too.

Comment

Working...
                                X