Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel sorry for the person above me as she cannot log onto the site at work.

Comment

• The person above me feels sorry for me

Technically I can log on at work but if I do I know I will eventually get in trouble...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should not get into trouble at work, that would be bad.

Comment

• The person above me has reminded me it is Wednesday, as their icon has changed again.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• By saying they were reminded of Wednesday by the poster above them - the person above me reminded me it is Wednesday which is actually my Friday!!!
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• The person above me has Thursdays and Fridays off from work?
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the above has the highest post count. O_O I also think that has beeen made mention a few times, so I'll change it. The above should add me to the harem. I'll be good, quiet. Take little room. Toss my a comic, I'm good.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• The person above me is correct...I do have the most posts. But I don't know how or why.

He can also join the male harem if he wants.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me has added another male to her harem.

Comment

• The person above me has made comment on a male harem. Are members still needed?
                      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me wants to join the harem?

To the person above, above, above, above.....above me - I have Thursdays, Fridays, AND Saturdays off. it's scandalous!
                        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

• The person above me wants to entire a harem. I have a few openings.

Comment

• The person above me has had their wednesday change over.
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has noticed my Wednesday change.

Comment

• The person above me should tell us what her new avatar says since I am unable to decipher the small yellow print in the middle.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X