Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me, like myself, cannot decipher the yellow text.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me and the person above them should know the yellow text in my avatar reads: "on the right side of the bed tomorrow".

Comment

• The person above me likes Maxine. And rum.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me sounds like they also like rum.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me had a birthday yesterday.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me wished me happy birthday on Myspace!
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me had a happy birthday.
                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is mostly correct

Comment

• I wish the person above me a Happy (late ) Birthday. Hope it was a great one!

Comment

• The person above me has made me smile And no hiding under paper bags!

Comment

• The person above me has told me not to hide in paper bags. What should I hide in?

Comment

• The person above me should know I recommend hiding under tables. That works best for me.

Comment

• The person above me knows that when the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table. XD
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me is a fellow motorcyclist

Comment

• The person above me knows the hell of biking thru a rain storm. XD
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X