Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is incorrect as I would be scared to do that. (haven't been riding for very long)
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me rides a motorcycle. You're spiffy. I don't even have a bicycle to ride.

Comment

• The person above me can borrow my pushbike, as long as they can re inflate the front tyre!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me needs an awesome motorcycle!
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is incorrect. I'm too much of a chicken. What I want is a nice adult tricycle.

Comment

• The person above me should know that they aren't quite as scary as they look.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I have a balance problem when it comes to 2 wheeled vehicles. 3 wheels are better for me.

Comment

• The person above me should come visit my work where almost every department has an adult-sized tricycle to ride around the warehouse

not my department, though....my old dept. does and you can get a pretty good breeze going on those things
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I am jealous of the person above me's old department because of their adult tricycles. I either want the one from Wal-Mart.com or order one from a bicycle shop.

Comment

• The person above me should get an adult tricycle and mount some sort of device on it that will throw things at people. It will greatly improve any mood.

Comment

• The person above me has mentioned an automatic throwing device to be added to my theoretical (at this time anyways 'cos of $$) adult tricycle. Maybe I should just put it on my hat right now and drive my cats insane.

Comment

• The person above me is thinking some awesome thoughts.

Comment

• The person above me is encouraging random acts of violence, and is thus making me proud to be a member of these boards (among other reasons)
                            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me also aproves of random acts of violence!

Comment

• The person above me is a promoter of random acts of violence.
                                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Working...
                                X