Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is a man of rings.

Comment

• The person above me has a username that makes me have very bad visuals of what Darth Vader would be like on the short bus. *snickers* They also probably have a neat sig and avatar, but since I have sigs and avatars turned off, I have no clue what they are.
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• The person above me is not afraid to kick an ass when said ass needs kicking!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me has a great sig line.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me changes their avatars a lot, which is OK since they're always really cool.

And I love the quote about "passing ruffians."
            "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me turned 21 yesterday!

Hope you had a nice birthday. But most of all, I hope you remember it.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above me is a fan of The Simpsons.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

• the person above me has the best avatars ever
                  "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has a quote from one of my all time favorite shows
                    "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

• The person above me's sig makes me giggle . . . and gives me evil thoughts all at the same time!

Phoenix
                      "I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons" - Douglas Adams
                      "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off . . . " - unknown

Comment

• The person above me's sig give's me some ideas......

Comment

• The person above me made me all teary-eyed in the "Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done" thread. And wrote an enjoyable story in the Literary board.
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• The person above me has an awesome avatar!!!!
                            "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

• The person above me likes the person above her's avatar. (2 for 1, bam!)

Comment

• The person above me got 2 for 1 by commenting that the person above him likes the person above her's avatar, and the person above her is now once again commenting on the person above her since it's him again and-

Ow my brain.
                                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X