Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is just ol' plain intelligent for they have joined this thread and is interacting with us!

Comment

• The person above me is also very intelligent
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me loves to have fun

Comment

• The person above me hopefully has a remedy for a sun-induced headache and getting an overly tired 4-year-old to go to sleep.

Comment

• The person above me should know that the only thing I can offer for the second part is stuff that would probably not be approved of so I will refrain
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should not consider bad things for children :-P The person above the person above me should know that lots of water and some excedrin migraine is great for a sun-induced headache, and a little music is good for getting an overly tired 4-year-old to sleep

Comment

• The person above me has made some good suggestions and should know that I wouldn't probably actually do them, which is why I wasn't suggesting them either

Comment

• The person above me is all sweetness and light!
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is delusional.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I know they probably would never actually do those things, and should know that I just got called back for a 2nd interview and am now dancing around my living room!!!!!!

Comment

• The person above me is excited.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me would be very correct and is hopefully having a good day

Comment

• Well, I was until I checked my phone after the gym
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...532#post344532

The person above me will send me hugs?
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I am guessing the person above me is either a "Kiwi" themselves or lives in the general area

Also their post made me giggle madly at the idea of someone trying to catch the bird for slices!

Comment

• The person above me just confused me. The person above the person above me should be receiving some massive spirit hugs right about now.

Comment

Working...
                                X