Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I completely understand the person above me's reasoning about not getting a new camera just yet.

Comment

• The person above me likes getting new cameras?
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should know I like to get new anythings. I just like getting surprises. I love the ring I got on Mother's Day: a $19 Claddagh ring that was on sale for $5!!! It's my pinkie ring.

Comment

• The person above me has a cool new ring
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me agrees with my daughter (who loves to try to sneak said ring off my finger & wear it, but it's waaaay too big for said daughter! )

Comment

• The person above me has someone competeing with them for her ring. (And best of luck on her temp going down )

Comment

• The person above me should note that it's 4:31 AM Virginia time, and we've been up since 3 AM. And she's still hot. And I'm calling the Pediatrician office when it opens ... at 8:30 AM!

Comment

• The person above me will hopefully have some improvement in her day

Comment

• The person above me will be disappointed to find out that I've only had an extra 2 hours of sleep and my daughter has an ear infection & a sore throat.

Comment

• The person above me has a sick child, and I wish a speedy healing and plenty of rest for both of them.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me is thanked repeatedly and I hope karma looks kindly upon them.

Comment

• The person above me is hopefully having a better day

Comment

• The person above me will be happy to know that I did have a good day today. My daughter grabbed my hand, turned off the TV, lead up the stairs to her bedroom where we read stories and played with her Little People.

Comment

• The person above me had a much more relaxing day

Comment

• The person above me is correct that yesterday was more relaxing than the day before. And today will be even more relaxing as I'm sending daughter to school! She's had 5 doses of amoxicillian and should be good to go and play with others.

Comment

Working...
                                X