X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM had a good time at their first mini meet

Comment

• TPAM is going to kick some soon-to-be-ex-MIL butt!

Comment

• The person above me is also a mistress of puns.
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM is in awe of a certain post.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM has confuzzied me.

Comment

• TPAM should look at the sig at the person above the person above me.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM might be interested that I was able to watch Buck Rogers in the 25th Century - the entire episode with Gary Coleman in it! at nbc.com. Now I'm a happy Rum

Comment

• The person above me is having problems with the placement of rocks. (I like the choir thing though there will be a lot of giggleing while we try to listen to them sing....)
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM agrees with my Pet Rock Choir for the Rock Church. I like it too now that I've thought about it for a while.

Comment

• The person above me has been plotting.
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me, are you thinking what I am thinking?

Comment

• The person above me should know that I probably possibly am though I'm possibly not aware of it. Though if we both get in trouble, who's going to bail us out? Hm....

Comment

• TPAM should have in her wallet, as emergency phone numbers, the numbers of BookStoreEscapee and/or Crazylegs.

Comment

• The person above me has made a good plan (silly me being best friends with a cop who can't bail me out of jail)

Comment

• The person above me needs to find more responsible friends who can bail her (and me!) out of jail when we get into trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X