Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is still poping out her Rock Church.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM is correct in this. Would you like to join? We have rock candy!

Comment

• Will the person above me make a pilgrimage to Big Rock Candy Mountain?
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has just mentioned a Big Rock Candy Mountain. I want to know where this is so I can go! That is my dream come true!

Comment

• The person above me requires directions to a place in Sommerset, England
            -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

• The person above me has notified me that I need to go to England to see this mountain. I must get a passport (I had my old one, but I have misplaced it. ). Then after going to see the Mountain (I'll even bring the tablets down ), then it's off to Aberdeen, Scotland!

Comment

• the person above me appears to believe that big rock candy mountain acttually exists...and that sommerset has mountains ^_^;

Comment

• The person above me should know that I will believe anything before my 4th cuppa coffee. I'm only half way through my first.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I am on a trainging course right now and the imagineary company in the scenarios is called "Fourth coffee"

Comment

• The person above me has made me smarfkle coffee out of my nose as I read about the mock company called "Fourth Coffee". Now I want to start a coffeehouse.

Comment

• The person above me should start a coffee house with me

Comment

• The person above me wants to start a coffee shop with me. How about this: we start a coffeehouse/gaming store.

Comment

• The person above me has a really good idea! How about franchises across the nation?
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me would trust me to open a branch in Louisville

Comment

• The person above me think's the person below her is wonderful.
                                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                                X