X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is on the hunt!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM is going to be added to my male harem ... of ... well, he'll be the first one.

Comment

• TPAM has a harem! W00T!

Comment

• TPAM must sneak me into this harem
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM should know no sneaking is required, just turn up!

Comment

• TPAM is the head harem boy.
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is on the run
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM needs to start a harem too ... they're fun!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I had a harem of girls in high school. Right now I'm enjoying a lack of harem because of the maintenance costs.
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has reminded me about the cost of the harem. Yup! I remember that. As a Mommy, I haven't had a harem in a long time. I used to have a harem of guys when I was in college. (I was the geeky girl who hung with the geeky guys and since there are more geeky guys than girls, I was usually the only one. So I had a default harem).

Comment

• TPAMs avi makes me want to run w/ scissors.... and tpam's post reminds me of an RP I used to play were I ad a arem of guys......

Comment

• TPAM has made me miss my old RP group. My DM was awesome. Just don't have me play human female bards - they always end up naked for some reason.

Comment

• TPAM was part of many a naked female group. <I just came from the Pervfest thread if you can't tell>
                            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• oddly enough, I could tell that TPAM just came from the pervfest thread
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM should know I just woke up and I've got a sore throat.

Comment

Working...
                                X