Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is a wonderful girl, and im gonna cheat and let the person several persons above me know that I think the song Institutionalized is hilarious too.

Comment

• The person above me has my second-favorite handle of anyone on this site.

(IP Freleigh being the first.)
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

• The person above me apparently gets confused for a guy sometimes.

Comment

• The person above me is in a band
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• The person above me likes the fact that I scare my sister doing that dance.

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            The person above me supports Chelsea.
            And proud of it too, and Crazylegs you bet I was upset that Jose left. He was The Special One for crying out loud!
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• The person above me likes to scare his little sister doing a forbidden dance.

Speaking of which, I'm gonna try that at the club one day...

Comment

• The person above me thinks I'm confused for a guy sometimes, but I don't know why, I'm obviously a Goddess.

I still think the person above me is a cutie, though.
                Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

• The person above me is very flattering, but has not seen my recent pictures, so she has no idea how ugly i've gotten.

Comment

• The person above me has changed their avatar in the last 24 hrs
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is very very tall
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• the person above me has a avatar that scares me sometimes

Comment

• I'm hoping the poster above me will one day bring me a dream, and possibly make it the cutest, that I've ever seen?

Man, I'm lame.

Comment

• The person above me thinks he's lame, when he is in fact, adorably dorky.

Comment

• The person above me has an awesome snoopy avatar, and apparently thinks I'm adorable. Most likely in the way that a turtle is adorable...

Comment

• The person above has not yet learned how to take a compliment gracefully.

My avatar is how I feel most of the time, I am a disgustingly and militantly cheerful person. And Snoopy is my alter-ego.

Comment

Working...
                                X