Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should come with me for a frolic where we shall wear our teacher outfits and scare little children and adults alike with our stern looks
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has made me giggle hysterically!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I just found the evaluation that I was given when I was 7 and being tested for ADD. Apparently I scored a one (very rarely does ....) in all the trouble catagories such as causing trouble, getting others into trouble, and such like that.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has an impressive getting into trouble score.

Comment

• The person above me should know that all ended when I met my best friend....now I'm a trouble maker

Comment

• TPAM is never the person at fault though!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM, like Frank Sinatra, is the Chairman of the Board.

Comment

• The person above me should know the doctors visit didn't go as good as I had hoped

Comment

• TPAM needs a hug.

Comment

• The person above me lives in the same state as me.
                      Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
                      My space
                      Facebook

Comment

• The person above me has a puppy in their avatar who needs a snuggle
                        Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• TPAM has a cute doggie in their avatar too. I love doggies and puppies and kitties and cats.

Comment

• TPAM

The person above me loves pirates (arr) and a drinkarum...shes also a good momma to the pint (size) o rum
                            Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• TPAM probably has a younger puppy then mine (she's 14 [human] years old this week) but it's hard to snuggle with her.
                              Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
                              My space
                              Facebook

Comment

• rdp has a dog in their avatar whose ears I want to watch fly in the wind as it sticks its head out of a moving car window,enjoying the breeze.
                                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Working...
                                X