Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM gets cookies and booze of their choice.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• TPAM has a Grandma with a sense of humour!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM should hear the story about how that quote came about. TPAM will now know that my grandma almost hit a pedestrian in the mall parking lot. We jokingly call her Killer Grandma and make up point systems for people walking as we drive. She especially loves to make up points for older folk. She's just poking fun at herself sometimes.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• The person above me has fun grandma stories
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should know that I got my new sleep mask yesterday and I used it last night. Now I'm a happy Rummy!

Comment

• TPAM should be spoiled. Just because!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM has offered to spoil me! Go right ahead! I'd like a professional chef, thank you very much.

Comment

• TPAM now gets my fine Italian cuisine that I prepared myself from scratch. Really...I'm a pretty damn good cook.

Comment

• Between TPAM and my rawking manager, Darkness, I'm going to eat quite well from now on.

Comment

• The person above me should know that yesterdays doctors appointment made up for the bad one
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is another person who should be spoiled, just because anyone on these boards ought to be every once in a while

Comment

• TPAM should be spoiled too, and she should also know that my nose is cold - does that mean I'm healthy?

Comment

• The person above me has once again changed her icon

Comment

• TPAM has noticed I changed my icon & I think I'll keep this one for a while.

Comment

• TPAM has an avatar that has a good point.

I love those books, but the sparkling part just made me go "HUH?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X