Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should know that I only giggle at/with my daughter. She can be a clown sometimes.

Comment

• The person above me would probably like how my boss makes rum and cokes (There was at most, 50% coke)
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should introduce me to said boss. That sounds soooo good!
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• the person above me has not been above me before and has good taste in avatars
          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• TPAM has been above me before. (Does that sound as dirty as I think it does, or is my mind in the gutter?)

Comment

• TPAM should know we ALL have our minds in the gutter!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM has his mind in the gutter all the time.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                  TPAM has his mind in the gutter all the time.
                  TPAM can be above me anytime
                  "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• TPAM has a white version of an avatar I have in my photobucket album. XD
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TPAM is scarier than my mom, but can she be more of a martyr than my mom?

Comment

• TPAM has a martyr for a mom.

Comment

• TPAM has an avatar that I *still* find intriguing!

Comment

• Cizzle Lizzle has an avatar that would be kickin' to look at stoned. Straight up, yo'z.
                            You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• TPAM may already *be* stoned!

Comment

• TPAM and myself are always running into each other in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X