Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM could also be useful in my campaign.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I'm good at providing scary sharp pointy bits for the cause.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM scares me with the skills she can add to the cause.
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me will not be as scared once they are armed with their own shiny sharp pokey bits of choice.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has intrigued me for the cause.

Comment

• The person above me should know I just like an excuse to hand out the sharp shiney things.

Comment

• TPAM should know that sharp shiny things have got her in trouble before!
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should know that it hasn't been enough trouble to stop me!

Comment

• TPAM should always know I worry about her when she procures new shiney sharp things!

Comment

• The person above me should worry about the other people more than me

Comment

• TPAM likes naked bacon and the Smothers Brothers.

Comment

• TPAM should know that in her post, I saw the word naked, and I looked around,shouting "WHERE?!"

Then I realized it was about bacon and crawled back into the gutter from whence I came.
                          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• TPAM has her mind in the gutter. Nice Work!

Comment

• TPAM is an avid supporter of minds in the gutter.

Comment

• TPAM hasn't been so for a while now...

Comment

Working...
                                X