Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM liked the cookies I gave her. Oh and TPAM has a cute kid in her avatar. I kids!!
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• TPAM should know that Child Rum is much more photogenic than I am.

Comment

• TPAM speaks the truth, Child Rum is much more photogenic (not of course to say that TPAM is not photogenic )
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM has definitely complimented Child Rum, but I'm not sure if he has complimented me. I need coffee I think.

Comment

• TPAM definitely needs coffee (I was saying you were photogenic, but not as photogenic as child rum... but hey, even complimenting Child RUm is complimenting you, because you're the one who had to deal with the pregnancy, you deserve EVERY bit of credit that Child Rum gets for that fact alone).
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM has definitely complimented me! Yay! I'm happy.

Comment

• TPAM is grinning.
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I am grinning - at Child Rum's antics 'cos she's just too cute!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I finally tried Sailor Jerry's and it was awesomeness
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has been converted to the Rum Side.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I was already a rum follower but mostly just drank the weaker stuff.
                        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has been brought to the darker rum side?

Comment

• The person above me will have to run away to Illinois for a rum party sometime!

Comment

• OoO! TPAM has suggested I run away ... that sounds like fun. But I want to run to either GenCon or DragonCon. Sorry! Maybe TPAM can run away with me to one of those cons?

Comment

• The person above me should know that I've been itching to go to DragonCon

Comment

Working...
                                X