This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should take me with them!!
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• TPAM has a groovy new avatar!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM has an avatar that makes my eyes cross.

Comment

• TPAM has an avatar that makes me go awwww.
          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

• The person above me should know, the more, the merrier!
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should know the new phrase is: "The more the rummier!"

Comment

• The person above me should know that they are perfectly correct.
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is the only one who thinks I'm correct ... about anything.

Comment

• TPAM is wrong. She should know that I think she's right about the best booze ever!

Comment

• Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                      TPAM is wrong. She should know that I think she's right about the best booze ever!
                      TPAM should know what The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about alcohol: It says that the best drink in existence is the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster!

TPAM should also know that she is much too young to BE drinking!
                      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM should know that I'm old enough to be drinking and since I'm being sponsored by Salior Jerry's Rum (not really, but I should ), I've brainwashed all my followers on the board into thinking it's the best even if they haven't actually tried it.

Comment

• TPAM should know that brainwashing doesn't work on me...

...unless I want it to!
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• The person below me is a green lantern fan

Comment

• TPAM drives a truck.
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM is TPAM as per not usual. (It's usually TPAT that is TPAM).

Comment

Working...
                                X