Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has issued a vendetta for the person above them. Will we now be seeing "V's" all over the place?

Comment

• TPAM has a cute avatar. Poor cartoon penguin.
      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I like Chilli Willi and Pepe Le Pew - not too overly exposed cartoon personalities.

Comment

• The person above me has awesomeness in her icon
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should know that as much as I love Sailor Jerry's Rum, it's not a good idea to drink at least 2 fingers with diet cherry pepsi at 11 in the morning and then decide to start cleaning the house. Makes me sick.

Comment

• The person above me hopefully feels better
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is in need of a blanket
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM needs to hand me a blanket as my husband keeps stealing the one we have in the middle of the night.

Comment

• The person above me needs their very own blanket.

Comment

• The person above me is correct that I need a new blanket, I thnk I'll check out some websites and get me the biggest, cuddliest, fuzziest blanket ever made, order it, and then taunt my husband with it!

Comment

• The person above me will need to watch out that her blanket isn't stolen by her husband

Comment

• TPAM is offering crime reduction advice.
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM is preparing for the Ides of March.
                            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• the person above me is probably looking forward to spring break

Comment

• TPAM has beaten the nail on the head. Just one more week; I can remain sane for that long...hopefully.
                                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Working...
                                X