This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me lusts after her own icon as well probably
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is the child of a fictional Himalayan Utopia.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• TPAM doesn't have an attitude problem.

Comment

• The person above me has an adorable animal in her avatar.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has a silly looking kid in her avatar, and thinks the animal in TPAH's avater is adorable (as do i!)

Comment

• TPAM should know that I was inspired by the Red Panda thread to find a cute pic of a red panda.

Comment

• TPAM likes cute photos of cute animals.
                "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• TPAM is correct, I also like cute pictures of cute actors too.

Comment

• What cute actors does TPAM like?
                    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• TPAM should know, my cute actors list is: Edward Norton, Jonathan Rhys Myers, Keanu Reeves, Corey Haim, Alan Rickman, William Shatner, David Boreanaz, Eric Millegan, Matthew Gray Gubler and Shemar Moore.

Comment

• TPAM has enough cute actors to start her own harem.
                        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM thnks I can start my own harem with all my cute actors ... that is a perfect suggestion! Now, how to implement it?

Comment

• The person above me should know that I may be able to help out so long as they are willing to not ask about my methods

Comment

• TPAM is out of Mountain Dew
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM has a real nice literal avatar. Yay I finally get involved in this game.
                                Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Working...
                                X