Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM has offered sympathy to me not being able to go to Gen*Con, but that's okies. I'm going to make my husband take me to a bed & breakfast in Woodstock instead! *laughs maniacally*

Comment

• TPAM has planned her alternatives well.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM seems to know me well, and yes, I do plan my alternatives well. Hahahaha!

Comment

• TPAM is amused at her plans.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• TPAM should know that I'm just plain ol' easily amused.

Comment

• TPAM is ashamed of her easily amusedness. She should know that I am easily amused also.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• TPAM is just like me that they are easily amused too! I'm no longer ashamed!

Comment

• TPAM is not ashamed of her amusing ways.

Comment

• TPAM made a post in another thread that I'm so stealling for my signature
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM has stolen from me and I couldn't be happier

Comment

• The person above me is thrilled
                        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM will share some coffee with me as I need it and lots of it.

Comment

• The person above me should know that since I don't like coffee, I don't have to share....she can just have all of it
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has offered me all the coffee! I'm so excited!

Comment

• The person above me is probably very excited because the rush from drinking so much coffee just kicked in.

Comment

Working...
                                X