Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM can't have inlaws anyworse then my aunts and uncles.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM has crappy aunts and uncles.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPA LOVES spinach!
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM would have stolen my Nuggets if she had been closer/

Comment

• TPAM should know that I alway feel like doing what the cat in my avatar does whenever my husband mentions going to visit any part of his family.

Comment

• TPAM needs new inlaws....while keeping Mr., Rum

Comment

• TPAM thinks I should keep Mr. Rum and ditch the in-laws somehow? ... Sometimes I just want to ditch Mr. Rum AND his family ... but does that make me a bad person?

Comment

• TPAM is not the only one dealing with in-law trouble.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• TPAM is also dealing with in-laws - maybe we should join a club?

Comment

• TPAM needs to come pick up my club....stout oak carved with a happy face ^^

Comment

• TPAM made me giggle so insanely, my boycat thinks I've lost my mind completely.

Comment

• TPAM has a boycat.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I also have a girlcat.

Comment

• TPAM has cats and a child. OOOOO!

Comment

• TPAM is impressed I have 2 cats and a child.

Comment

Working...
                                X