This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM needs more sleep...so she can actually LEARN something :P
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM thinks that to learn, people need to sleep first.

Comment

• TPAM is above me is making sandwiches
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I've finished my sammich and that it was yummy!

Comment

• TPAM made sammichs and didn't share
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is disappointed I didn't share my open faced tuna sammich with her, I'll remember to offer next time.

Comment

• TPAM is going to share tuna sammichs with Sarlon

Comment

• TPAM needs to join my Naps are good cult ... er ... brother/sisterhood.

Comment

• TPAM will join me in willing spring to come....since it snowing....AGAIN!

Comment

• TPAM is dealing with snow. While here is has been unseasonably nice since last week. I'm on an Island in the North Atlantic, it should be FREEZING here.

Comment

• TPAM is experiencing unseasonably nice weather, maybe she'd like the rain I'm getting here in VA?

Comment

• The person above me should know that I missed her as well
                          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is someone I don't know

Comment

• TPAM should get to know TPAT as she is an awesome person!

Comment

• TPAM says the other person is awesome. I do not believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X