Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is mildly sarcastic (not that any of us could tell or anything)
    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Judging from her sig, TPAM is anti-twilight.

This is a good thing. Lost Boys forever!
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• TPAM likes "The Lost Boys", but I'm now sad as there will (probably) not be a Part 3 as Corey Haim died (R.I.P.).

Comment

• TBAM is sad, and hungry *hugs and hands over a giant plate full of brownies and cookies*
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM has given me 2 of my favoritest things in the whole world!

Comment

• TPAM has her two favoritest things in the world!
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM knows what to give TPA her.

Comment

• TPAM is having problems with a dress.

Comment

• TPAM joins me in hating my former cell phone provider.
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM hates her former cell phone provider, I shall share her hatred, tis only polite. *shakes fist*

Comment

• TPAM does not have a Fist o' Doom® like me.

Comment

• TPBM has fist o' doom (picture that R thingie here I don't know how to get one)...I am intrigued, are there classes in this? If so when do these classes start? I would like to join.

Comment

• TPAM would like to take a Fist O' Doom class taught by Rummy!
                            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM would possibly like to watch said class. XD
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TPAM and the TPA them should know that the class for getting a Fist o' Doom® (hit alt key +0174) will start soon, the classes will consist of shaking said fist, making faces, and getting into the Fist o' Doom® state of mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X