This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is younger than me
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM has an alias.

Comment

• TPAM has an icon that describes her job.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM is squeaky, and possibly fond of magic mushrooms.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TBAM speaks of Magic mushrooms.....are we both thinking Mario?

Comment

• TPAM guesses right; tho I only played Mario a few times on my cousin's SNES. I was a Sega fan, myself. XD
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TABM had better luck with Sega while I was more an N64 gal..I could never figure out that freakin dolphin game.

Comment

• TPAM likes Mario. I preferred my Tetris game that I had on my SNES.

Comment

• TPAM played Tetris in a different way than I did. (It's a computer game, no? )

Comment

• TPAM appears to have an interesting notion of what can be considered as "Tetris"
                      "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
                      Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

• TPAM is being a snob . If you're fitting 4-square blocks into a solid mass, it's Tetris.

Comment

• TPAM does not know the difference between Tetris and it's Ripoffs. How sad.
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM Rocks. I say so. So therefor it's law. Ok.
                            Military Spouse Support.
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• TPAM can make random laws when he wants to, but does he have the Fist o' Doom(*) that I have?

*Please note, since I spilled coffee on my laptop's keyboard, and had to buy a small, thinner, more condensed keyboard, I can no longer make the symbol made by using alt+0174. I am now a sad Rummy.

Comment

• TPAM lost the trademark for her Fist o' Doom when she spilt coffee on her keyboard. This is how i understand things.
                                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X