This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
    TPAM can make random laws when he wants to, but does he have the Fist o' Doom(*) that I have?

*Please note, since I spilled coffee on my laptop's keyboard, and had to buy a small, thinner, more condensed keyboard, I can no longer make the symbol made by using alt+0174. I am now a sad Rummy.
    TPATPAM should know that she can use the following alternative method to put that symbol (and many others) into her text:
    1. Click the Windows/Start key.
    2. Follow this selection/command path: Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Character Map
    3. Once the Character Map is open, make sure it's displaying characters for a standard font (such as Times New Roman,) then look through the list for the character you want.
    4. Double-click on the character you want.
    5. Once you see said character appear in the "Characters to copy:" window, click on the "Copy" button to the right of said window. THE CHARACTER YOU WANT HAS NOW BEEN COPIED TO YOUR CLIPBOARD!
    6. Wherever you want to insert said character, simply right-click and select "Paste", and voila! You can now insert said character(s) without having to hold in the ALT key and type a numeric code!
    This trick is massively useful, because numerous characters available through the Character Map have NO "ALT+" codes associated with them. The ONLY way you can use some of them is to copy & paste!
    Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 05-08-2010, 04:11 AM. Reason: Gazumped again!
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM should be aware that I now have a fangirl crush on him!

Comment

• TPAM should know that I am a geeky fan of her's and wish to have more classes like Fist O' Doom® (yay I did that thingie and it worked). Teach me oh great Rummy!
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM should know that her, and TPAH, should both know that I've got crushs on them.

Poor pitiful Plaidy XD.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• TPAM has too many crushes!!!
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM I too have a crush on.

Yeah... I do. i get crushs on any girl that will like, talk to me for more then a minute without being disgusted.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• TPAM don't make me get the nerf gun! You know I'll do it! hehe
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM has a nerf gun and she's ready to use it! DUCK!
                  Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 05-09-2010, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• The People Above Me should know that I, and I alone, own the most awesomest Nerf gun on the planet! Found 'er on eBay a couple years ago:

The look is inspired by the Fallout games!
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• To TPAM :
                      Squeak want! I've been planning a repaint on my Maverick....*drools over your maverick* it's beautiful isn't it...* paws at screen*

Comment

• TPAM will never get their paws on my NERFGUN WEILDING DRAGON! OOO AHHH!!!
                        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM....wait what where?! are there pictures?

Comment

• TPAM sparked a nerf gun debate! FTR, I do not own a nerf gun.

Comment

• TPAM should get one, they are good for keeping husbands in line.

Comment

• TPAM needs a nerf gun to keep husbands in line. (Wrestling works too. Especially after a few weeks on crutches, when I have more upper body strength than normal).

Comment

Working...
                                X