Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should know that if you lock yourself in your bedroom or stay outside most of the time, you will easily be able to forget for certain BRIEF periods of time. Then your mother will walk in without knocking while you are changing and you will remember again.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM forgot to add mother will walk in and ask a question that you explained in great length hours before. Then ask the same question the next day because she wasn't actually paying attention the last million times. *falls over*
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM forgot to mention that mother will ask you to do something, which you tell you will do in exactly an hour. She will then spend the next hour asking you to do it.

Comment

• TPAM must have my mother...but I'm not exactly sure how that is possible.
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM has not realized that some mommy's come from cloning machines.

Comment

• TP'sAM hasn't realized that mommy is getting revenge for when we were two.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• TPAM doesn't realize I was an angel until the age of 9.

Comment

• TPAM has a great future in selling bridges and real estate to 419'ers.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• TPAM has made me realize my mother will be getting revenge on me for the rest of my life...

Comment

• TPAM and TPAT should know that my mom is getting great revenge and enjoying every minute of it now that I'm a momma myself.

Comment

• TPAM must have been cursed with having kids just like her.

Comment

• TPAM is allowed to watch Child Rum once a month, if she promises to teach her how to knit and oven cookies.

Comment

• DEAL! Can I teach her how to crochet too? And corking? And feed her sugary cookies too?

TPAM might not have thought this through carefully enough

Comment

• TPAM should know that I have thought this through very carefully.

Comment

• TPAM should let me babysit the tiny Rum too! I will teach her lots of fun games. Can I put her on a horse too? I promise to properly helmet her, I adore giving little ones riding lessons!

Comment

Working...
                                X